Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

When Cooking Goes Extraordinarily Right!


When I imagine cooking something it normally turns out to be a successful session of "Chef Cha Vs. The Range.
After class, I had the urge to cook and I also had a partial craving for something with pasta in it. I last minutely went to the grocery store and gathered all my ingredients and only spent under $20!

On top of being excited because I didn't have to puncture my bank account causing the pennies to spew out slowly.. I was about to make something I have never made before. 




Long story short; I made this dish with few basic ingredients and it apparently turned out great! 




My ingredients are listed as follows:
  •  Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
  • Rigatoni/Mostaccioli Pasta (Two kinds of pasta)
  • Fresh Sliced Mushroom
  • Pitted Kalamata Greek Olives
  • Roasted Red Pepper/Garlic with Basil (Two kinds of sauces)
  • Italian Mixed Cheeses
A great cook never reveals his secrets of HOW to cook. But! with a little common sense of cooking and the right tools and instruments it should be fairly easy to whip this dish up for any occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment